Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Hello anyone ...oh yea it's been awhile didn't update my blog.. I'm just a lazy bug..yup kick off the lazy ass and I'm gonna to blogging on the special day ..what so special on this day huh ?oh because it's appearing once in 100 years..there must has thousands around the world planning something special for this day.So, what you waiting for? let's make it be a memorable day, romantic day or else as long as is happy day...But, this is nothing special for me, is still the same,I'm just doing the same ..i bet there are a lot girls out there wish to get surprises from their boyfie and hugging a bouquet of flowers and another hand holding their boyfie hand.Aww is so sweet ..But is still wish every single couples have a romantic day and sweet while single out there no worries you'll get yours as soon as possible...

*wink* not forget to make a wish for myself *devil grin*
-*healthy* -is so important
-*happiness* everyone wish it
-*everythings goes smooth*
-*get what i want before the year end*
 *finger cross*






love,
yumiie

No comments:

Post a Comment