Monday, September 12, 2011

Registration of marriage on mid-autumn day

A memorable day ~ da da don't get suprise of the title.. is not me to get marriage it was my friend's sister but also consider as my god sister because we knew each other since we were kids ~congrate to her that she was running her relatioship with her boyfie for 8 years long ~ But this day was the best and right time for her to stop her 8 years relationship and switch to engage status..yea happy and stay happinese forever yo ~ EMILY FONG....

she was invited me to went the day of r.o.m of course im free on that day and promised that attended her big day at the temple of thien hou gong.. I was only slept 4 hours and had to woke up early and dolled up myself ..with puffy eyes, pimples face and chubby cheek ~a big sigh !

me & emily& my sis@samantha

yea~ sista of the day 

my pretty elaine (emily's sis)

congrate to elaine ,she get the flower from her sis emily


hope everyone can get happinese yo and happy mid-autumn day中秋节快乐!!

yumiie.

No comments:

Post a Comment