Saturday, September 3, 2011

Universal studios

I got a trip after my final exam!  A trip that was never planned by me ..It's was a six day fifth night trip for me...yea ...independent trip for me? hmm..let me rethink huh ...

First of all I have to thanks to my cousin that she provided her house for me to stay and brought me to goes around johor and my cousin boyfie mr.terence to ride to universal studios all the way from johor....*had a nice trip with two sweetie* *huggis*

Oh ya ...i was following my cousin to went back johor but i've had to took bus to went back KL ..so that's why i called it independent trip LOL ....


bernard ong _it is cute and accompany me for every single day that when im in johor

Cute?
Alladin~
Lil Mcdonald's

haha my cousin'house got so much treasure =DDD was killed my boredom~

yay~ It was saturday saturday that i went to Universal studios ....A wonderland i that i wish i could stay in ...
Was so excited ~ 







good show ...that show you how to make great and powerful of the effect in movie~




 waterworld ! gv applause *clap clap*
 Really awesome !! believe me it's worth for the tix price !

 Far far away~ a fairy tale ~ my wonderland
 get a seat to watched 4D-shrek ...clap clap




Map for universal studios
where my prince *frog*


ooh oh h i cant finish all in 1 post ~ will continue to upload in next post ~ see y'all  =)

cheers .


lil devil

No comments:

Post a Comment