Monday, August 29, 2011

F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

Oh yay ~ Time flies~~!  ...Recently I'm was busy for my final exam , it's not much time to blogging ...i can't manage my time for blogging =(...i've got so much program and pictures wish to share at here ..no worry it's ENDED and now im free like a birdie ~ can blog whenever i want..


Finally i was get freedom from my diploma study life ...have to say goodbye to my study life ...say bye to my study life and say hi to my another new begin life ....what would i be after im graduate ?oh i couldn't think of it ...will set it for myself in a short time ....i miss my cutie classmate ...but i don't miss those plenty of assignment and presentation and examination ....grrrr....


what i done after my examination ...emmmm ....i was busying to hang out with my friends ...drinking...shopping...online ing ...with no income ...argghh i should get some freelance job to just incase im broke like no body business....=( have to be hardworking baby ~



your sincerely <3

No comments:

Post a Comment