Sunday, September 4, 2011

Universal studios part 2

*wink* I'm back ..let's continue the part 2 of the day in universal studios..roughly explain how bigger for universal studios,it is just a big round and there divided to few themes ..first of all when you enter the main entrance you will walk through the hollywood street and walk to the end were a T-junction if you were turn right you will pass by light camera action and walk all the way you will go to the another part which is The mummy, besides The mummy which is jurassic part, this will be more suitable for children. After visit Jurassic part, you MUST visit the waterworld ...was an awesome show ,believe me is worth for the tix price after waterworld you can move to next part which is Far far away ..i love this the most <3 is so nice the castle building and you can watch shrek 4D adventure, the last you will pass by party-go-around yea is Madagascar ...i like to move it move it =)  all of that you will walk back to the hollywood street ...oh ya before that there will have a fireworks show for everyday !Fantastic ! thumbs up .

yay~ part 2 for Madagascar and candylicious =)











 Go! go!go!








watch out!!

This just outside the Unversla studios main enterence =) argghhh *screaming*

can i have 1 candy tree in front of my house * finger cross*


My lovely cousin

camwhore  *no photography allowed* ^* (I don't care)

popping candy

terence tan ..my tourist of that day

I want ( the real one please )

M&M

guess what's this ( is drinking straws im wonder how the taste it is )

Huge m&m pillow

lil m&m

lotsa candy & soft candy *pick your flavour*

adorable box


bigger size lollipop! POP!

Freaking adorable ~OMG! but it's costly =(



queueing for GELATO after dinner

Could u see it (happy hour 1-for-1 )
 Yummy yummy ~
 They have 24 flavour for you to choose ^^
This was my cousin and her boyfie (forgive me i cant recall what flavour we picked dy)

I just remembered mine one was like kids flavour and my cousin that was like adult flavour haha

i like the background of course and the person ( Taken by yumiie) hehe

Put a great fullstop...i had a great saturday


I found out johor this place is quite alot restaurant, dessert shop and massage shop ...yor im just like came from rural place just because of  the LED kite when i was went to had dessert with my cousin in Bukit indah i saw it a butterfly LED kite ..so interesting and so nice ..keke...happy that i could spent my merdeka holiday and the others day in johor and s'gapore ..LOVE


Cheers ,

Yumiie

No comments:

Post a Comment