Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tvc shooting

woke up early in the morning for tvc shooting , guess only travel and exam i'll wake up in this time 3am...my godness im woke up so damn early just because of the tvc shooting. 4am i've had to done my prepared and waited at ampang part with one of my neighbourhood...when i was reached the ampang part i bumped into yeeju , a girl was my ex-classmate ..how lucky am i ...haha ..we chat like long lost friend but we actually just a hi-bye friend in class ..*execuse me*..was a good begun for us right ? happy to met you !

We headed to putrajaya by a van ,yay though was the time to chit chat cause the bus full of girls and woman only 3 man in behind..we chat all the way from ampang part there to putrajaya ..how awesome girl and woman can be . believe me guy will do so ~

My very first time to try out the fresh and new thing -tvc shooting. The corporate was so kindly they was prepared breakfast for us in the early morning 7 am . im hungry ~ i saw and met many new friends at there..some of them were just like-full time "actor" -"kalefei" and some of tehm were just like me the very first day to try out the new thing. This was a tea advertisement but i don't know what brand was it .so forget about it. we just walk around the place for repeat and repeat many time ..hmm ..yay like just like this and they provided lunchie too ~ haha...not bad i gain new experience ~ $$ in my pocket <3 work hard babey

with yee ju <3

Ended lu~

No comments:

Post a Comment