Wednesday, August 24, 2011

outing with my ladies

Yes babey ..such a long time we didn't hang out together. how busy  3 of us ..no, was me? ahah apologise here ~ i will spare more time to you guys. As my babes who was so understanding me much that im just a person that have to push by people ..better if you come my house and drag me go out ! =) i'm sure won't have any FFK happen again . horhor ~

The day was outing with my pretty michelle and sweet couple xin ming and carol ..yup xin ming will be our photographer in this day ~ girls always like to take picha .chi-chiak chi-chiak !!
we were heading to shopping

Taken by xin ming (lovely the picha)

 ohh we found out that sungai wang had a new shop to sell this cake (original)
 (chocolate)
 (green tea)
 continue our picha ^^v
 pretty michelle and I
 good feeling about this
hug hug by carol

funny picha by us


The last picha "take a break eat a piece of cake" =D


cheers,


yumiie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment