Friday, June 24, 2011

lavazza

elllo~ omg it's been long long time i never post anythings to my blog since the last post was my birthday and it's almost pass half century already =( thought to blog but my lousy pc couldn't load the blog page for me to write and yay im lazy to do it ~ but anyway my blog is still ALIVE !

Recently was been craving for some dessert ~ yay im so in love to dessert since i was 8 or 9 years old ~ because i was stay over my auntie house when i was 8 years old and my auntie used to bought some nice and temptation dessert for me ..i love it and thanks for my auntie ~

yeah ~ what dessert was i craving that is macaron ..is quite alot people to talk about it nowadays and i felt it's like a trendy~ by the way i found a nice cafe which got selling macaron which is lavazza cafe which located at viva home mall (before that is named UE3 ) ...after renovated viva home mall is most focus on furniture shop and cafe and lounge ~which is overtime, garden cafe, oldtown and so on ~



 mY sista
 This spaghetti is so delicious ~
 Macaron <3 (it's sweet)
 look at the cake ~
so colourful ~

 bing bang! more poat to be coming soon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment