Friday, June 24, 2011

Girls day out !

Yay ! party ! i thought it's been long time never party with all girls ~ it was too much things happened and just came too sudden it was so obsess me ~ all bad shit came too sudden and drive me crazy ~ but anyway its's fortunately or fade that we got to know more each others~ SO ...bad shit we should forget it and yay talk about some joyful things~ we went to zouk for party ~ sadly that i was first time to been there im just like kampung girl =P ....we drink, we talk, we smile, we laugh, we play, we scream, we dance, we camwhore til the party ended =D 


On the way to go zoukie ~ in feng's car
 crystal & me
 me& kay kay
 kelly & me
 yay four of us










teehee ! enjoyable but they were drunk and vomit~only me & kay kay who was so steady on that day  =P bla bla bla ~

No comments:

Post a Comment