Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big day for me

Can't believe that i was cerebrated my bigday in this year ..the time was passed fast it's been one year for i cerebrated my 21st brthday with my lovely friend and now im turning to 22nd already...Gosh ! counldn't believe it ..however this year im just simple to cerebrated my birthday yet happy but still can't cerebrate with all my friends couldn't arrange nicely the time to dinner with my friends..=(

it was friday according to chinese date the date was my chinese birthday i decided to cerebrate with my high school friends guess im just wish to have a tea with them but they were so nicely bought a cake and cerebrated with me *hug* ..we been to full house which at jln yap kwan seng..thanks for u guys and those waiter and waitress sang a birthday song for me !

 Make a wish ~ ~
 Thanks pui kuan, nick wee keat , macher jor hung, carol pei see and jamie~ <3

Above was taken and edit by pui kuan
 A kisses from my sweet heart





 Thanks for the chocolate cake
and this should thanks for macher yap that so creative to created a small cake
Thanks guys ...love u guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment