Friday, June 24, 2011

John birthday cerebration

After a week ago that i was been zouk and i been there again to cerebrate john birthday ~ ! it's still remember i did cerebrated his birthday in last year ~ isshhh time passed fast ~ Anyway bad things was slowly been solve and it's gonna to stop ~! <--(hopefully) even though not solve everythings but is gonna slow down already (thanks god)~  i really can't assist myself and even my girls ~ *wink* but i still can party with all girls ~ =DDD .....but this day really was a bad day ~ don't really wish to mention on my post and i need an erase to clear it~

Jacken, oscar,john(he's the birthday star), xiao ying, me and vicky
 me & xiao ying ( omg my face was so reddish )
crystal & me
                                              
 me&crystal&xiao ying
 xiao ying& me & vicky





ended! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment