Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A trip with cutie classmate

Was been planning so long and so much plan we had such like yay let's go seremban have a FOOD trip, yay let's go PD , yay let's go langkawi and so on but we just couldn't make it by all of us ~ Finally, a GENTING trip we had succesfully to been there by all of us although tong tong mommy- emerial didn't join us ..quite bad ~ but don't worry where we had been we tag her along ~ wakaka...

Is glad to knew them during my diploma year 2 and year 3 ...we study together , we laugh together, we share together and we have fun together in college..There was a couple which is adrien and elaine, olivia, sze hui, rebecca and me ~

we decided to ride a bus to went up to genting ~ fuiyoh ..it's been long time i didn't ride bus to go up genting ~so let's talk we done in genting ~ we went up for cam whore cam whore cam whore ,taken our lunch in kenny rogers, play pool , bowling and starbuck and we had to rush back to kl ~ that's all but im quite enjoy with them ...wee* it's FUN !  

yay! olivia & me

sze hui & me

me &rebecca & olivia

group picha rebecca, me,sze hui , adrien, elaine and olivia


yo! is us ..and the cutie thing is OUR precious emerial ^^

quite much program for me recently was busying to hang out with all my pretty babe ~ will upload soon ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment