Friday, December 9, 2011

Season's greeting


yippie yippie~ Santa Claus is coming to town !! hello peeps ~ it's a Christmas joyful month ... everyone is busy to decorate their house or started to do some spring house cleaning just because for the coming Christmas day and Chinese new year~ i felt so pack after Christmas following will be another New brand year just not more than one month will be coming to Chinese new year ...i haven't prepare anything yet for my hair for my new clothes just done not yet from my top to bottom ~ I'm was so excited when December is coming ~ i just can feel the joyful yet is the moment for spend $ until you broke ~

DA~DA~A Christmas list ~there were a lot still queuing on the list yet i still not get it yet ~ firstly i wanted to get an i4s for myself,change another set of cosmetic,lotsa nice clothes,lotsa nice high heels,a branded sun glasses,my favorite "G" perfume, branded bag for myself and so on  =( am i too greedy~always just remind myself to work hard so can get what i want easily ...is too much thing i wanted to buy ~ oh god ~ just pray hard that i get as much as job in the following month *wink*


an early Christmas wish here for my lovely friends <3
Merry Christmas,
yours truly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment