Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's day


Happy v's day for us and every single couple..just passed a normal v's day with my babe..but i felt sad my phone was spoiled on that day ..the ribbon was accidently cut off and the screen totally turned to black...abit unhappy for unable to rush home to doll up myself and bring my camera along..phone spoiled before had our dinner so i can't to use my phone camera to take photo instead my camera..fortunately kelly was brought her camera although the camera almost run out of battery but still could took some pic ..><

We had a korea bbq on that day which located in jalan ampang ..jung won bbq restaurant beside the victoria station..there enviroment are quite nice..the food is not bad also... due to never plan for any program for that day and everywhere is full of couple..we planned to have a movie but failed ..full house ..so decided to went for sing k session and starbucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment