Thursday, February 10, 2011

first experience

Wee ~ let's us talk about photo shooting ..every girls do like to photo shooting..for me as well when sometime that i feel myself look better  LOLz.. this was my first experience to photoshoot at outdoor ..in fact this was suppose to be second time because the first time is shooting in the studio ..so i do say that is my first time shooting at outdoor..the first sense told me is yeah ...is so excited ..and the following i will just felt omg  im melted ...we've been to the famous temple in kuala lumpur which is thien hou gong temple ..there are so much couple been there for their marriage registration ..sweet ..

im abit nervous because i never met the two photographers before emm..but it's quite fun during the photoshoot section =) the theme is cheong sam for chinese new year !!! RABBIT !! roar ....

is quite nice the bvackground



 i felt this look like 70's ~
 love this


 actually im too hot ...
 *pray pray* wish me can graduate in this year ..wish everyone more healthy & wealthy ...

 i love my pinkie heels~

Lastly, me & my sis samantha wish u gong xi fatt cai in rabbit year


=)


No comments:

Post a Comment